Saturday, August 16, 2008

Float Tube Bassin'


081608_07171.jpg
Originally uploaded by ...olson family...
Now that I have gotten the peace with nature sentiment out of my system in my previously post, I will now focus on what is really important: landing keeper bass. I had a 15" largemouth inhale my popper just about the time I was completely lost in my inflatable serenity. I later got another standard 10” Lake Royal bass. I was happy landing two bass having put in a little over an hour on the water. This was really fun -- must do this again soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As we Southern Rednecks say,...way to Get r Dun, Son....
Dad

The Olson Family said...

Thanks Dad,

Glad to see you have completely bought into the spirit of bass fishing.

Anonymous said...

So Darling, does that 'keeper' bass mean you're actually going to eat it? Love, Mom

The Olson Family said...

No Mom, catch and release only. Other than that trout you cooked for last year, I haven't taken a fish home in over ten years.